Installing HyperCop On Windows
All HyperCop users have the option of installing their software on either Windows, Mac OS, or Windows via their Dashboard.
Navigate to your personal Dashboard on hypercopbot.com.
1. Click on the download icon to the left of the unlock button.
2. Click on the download button across from the Windows logo.
2. Double-click the "HyperCop.exe" executable file at the saved location (likely the "Downloads" folder).
3. Some users may see a "Windows protected your PC" message box. Simply click on "More Info" and "Run anyway".
4. Windows will automatically install HyperCop for you.
5. Congrats, you've successfully installed HyperCop on your Windows PC! A desktop shortcut was automatically created
Return to the main directory page with all HyperCop documentation: Return.